Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am humbled

I really thank all readers of my blog, people who sent in their best wishes and those who accompanied me when I went early in the day today to file my nominations for the West Delhi Parliamentary Constituency as a Congress candidate. I am humbled and touched by your love, support and faith in me.

I have a special word of gratitude for all my friends from the media who spent their valuable time and suffered the scorching heat. In case I could not give time to anyone of you because of reasons beyond my control, I use this medium to submit my apologies.

The days ahead are gruesome and challenging and I shall continue to count on your affection.

Yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Meeting You Sir On Your Own Blog. I Am Very Happy To See You Here. Thanks, Sir.

    Santosh Kumar

    http://bhojpurimail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that with you congress will also win and will successfully make a govt.

    Kapil Tyagi
    Budhella (Vikas Puri)

    ReplyDelete