Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am overwhelmed

I am overwhelmed by the support shown by West Delhi residents in electing me as their Member of Parliament and would want to reiterate my commitment towards bringing about a perceptible change in the infrastructure, increasing water availability and augmentation of power supply by pushing hard for a power project in the area. With the election behind us, I wish to put on record that winning the election is just the beginning and I am looking forward to help and promote welfare of every resident in the area. And let me assure you that party affiliations of individual residents shall not come in the way of my doing my bit for them as an MP. Those who supported my Congress party and even those who supported other parties in the election should feel free to approach me and I shall do my best to serve them. As Mahatma Gandhi once said “work is worship” and that is the driving principle in my life and shall continue to be in the future. I would need everybody’s co-operation to realize the dreams of party president Sonia Gandhi, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and my own. Thanks once again, Jai Hind.

No comments:

Post a Comment